[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

NEW: 320I.

 A> That does >NOT< sounds like advice.  Sorry.  Telling someone to part
 A> the car, <Shrugs>. Particularly when I made no mention of selling it
 A> or anything.  Seems odd, doesn't it?   Considering about two posts
 A> later I posted about one being for sale.
 A>
 A> <Shrugs>  Can't please em, can't piss em off.

You asked what to do with the car.  One person suggests it has the most
value being sold for parts.  One assumes you could take the money and buy
a car in better shape and start from there.  I don't know if it's all
true, but that was the original responders opinion.  An opinion was what
you asked for, so any honest one seems like a reasonable response.

How can you then denigrate the guy?  That does tend to piss people off.

- --Ware
'72 tii