[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Injured 320i

I wrecked it.  There, said it. No other cars, no deer, nobody else to blame
but my own dumb self.  Ah well... Anyway, the insurance co. says total loss,
and considering the market value for a '78, I believe them, however, Im tempted
to try and repair it on my own.  All the damage is below the hood, but its a
pretty good smash from there down: no lights, grille, bumper, valance panel,
and a nice fold in the fender. Assuming that the frame is not shot, how difficult would it be for a novice like myself to reassemble this?  Is it reasonable,
or am I just wading into a nasty hassle?  What will this entail?
Any advice will be welcomed.
- - Loren -
1978 320i :(