[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: bmw-digest V2 #59

>Does anyone have any experience or has anyone read any reviews on the
>new Solo 4 cordless radar and laser detector from Cincinatti Microwave?
>It seems like an ideal replacement for my aging original Solo.

>Felix Klauser

I don't know about the Solo 4 (although I heard it got good reviews),
but I love my Bel 645STiP. It has worked very well informing me of X, K,
and Ka well in advance. I have not had a "laser encounter" as of yet.
Now only if it was cordless.....

>From: David Manderscheid <mander@domain.elided>
>Date: Tue, 15 Nov 1994 10:29:11 -0600
>Subject: alarms
>
>I do not currently have an alarm installed in my 91 318is. Since I will
be
>spending the spring semester in Berkeley CA, I am considering getting
an
>alarm. Any suggestions?

Try "Clifford". One of my frieds has it in his car, and it works really
well. It has an adjustable shock sensor as well as the regular
door/trunk/hood sensors and ignition cut-off. I have the standard BMW
alarm system. I think the clifford is much better.

Farzan Saleem
'92 535i