[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Uneven wear on rear tires.

I am looking for a reason why the rear tires would wear out on the inside.
Looks just like a bad alignment, BUT THEY ARE THE REAR TIRES?
I know I have bad front end alignment. its only very light and can only be fixed
using new tie rods (rust can do magic!!). It a 535' 85 with everything stock
except performance suspension (stifer). I guess I should have looked at them
to tell you folks what type :-|   Tires a Michillen 225 'TRX' I think..

Really appreciate any advice about what to check before I get new tires..

Thank a lot

Ash
'85 535