[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Early'80s vs Mid'80s 318i?

Hello again,

Since I've yet to receive even one response to my first
post, so I thought I would try again and ask a more
specific question.

Were there any significant improvements made to the
'84-'86 318i that would make me want to avoid a "all else
being equal" '80-'82 320i? In other words, were the changes
made to the 320/318 small and incremental between '80 and
'86 or is there something great about, let's say a '85 318i that
would justify searching out and paying a premium for one
when compared to a similar equiped/similar miles earlier
model?

If this is a FAQ, please point me to where I might find this
material. Help me spend my hard earned dollars wisely.

Kirk Buecher
kirkb@domain.elided