[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Zymol in Toronto

>I think that Canadian Tire sells Zymol for about $35 for a container,
>I'm not sure what size, but my husband just came home and told me Zymol
>was the most expensive stuff Canadian Tire had.  I'm still debating on
>whether or not to try it!!!
>Angie Day
>Whitby, Ontario >93 320i

Angie,
Just be sure it's not the Turtle Wax version.  If the address says Chicago,
leave it on the shelf.  If it's called 'polish' and comes in liquid form in
a blue bottle, it's "Zurtle", not Zymol.  Zymol is used in two parts, HD
Cleanse pre-wax cleaner and the wax, which is in a hard form, in either
Creame or Carbon, for the reasonably priced stuff (list=$40/8oz).  They do
have one version which lists for $1500 per 8 oz. container but we don't
talk about that.  The real stuff comes from Connecticut.  Of course the
Connecticut people get a healthy cut from the use of the name for Turtle
Wax, so we really are victimized by the one we love.  Boycott?  Easy for me
to say, I've got enough to last several years.   -Phil Marx  BMWCCA #6021