[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

E30 temp gauge, AC, SI board

hi all,
    The temperature gauge on my 84 318i is STILL reading high.  But now, it
is jumping from 3/4 to 1/4 intermittently.  A new sender has not solved the
problem.  (BTW, there are two leads coming from the coolant temp sender, one
runs the gauge, the other  ??????).  Someone said maybe the SI board may be
going out.  Any ideas?
     Also, can anyone tell me what the AC pressures should read on the high
and low side of my coolant system?  They are way high in both places
(>100psi).
     Can anyone give me an idea of what an SI board would run?  Thanks to
all,
Casey Fox
1984 318i
112,000 miles