[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

<E34> side panels

On earlier E34s(89-92) the side panels, right below the doors,
are made of a hard plastic/rubber material which is coated with
a black vinyl-like paint. The paint on my side panels are peeling
off like fruit-roll candy. I need to find out how to get them
repainted. I like how the later E34s look. Their side panels are
made of metal and is color-keyed to the finish. I checked with
my local dealer on how much this would cost. Parts alone came
out to a little over $700 :-o Back to the paint job. Does anyone
know what kind of paint I would need or have a better suggestion?

Thanks in advance,
Dennis Ignacio
BMW CCA
Golden Gate Chaper 125676