[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: 1995 318i Creaking & Sqeeking issue?

Help!  I'm looking for 3 series owners model years 1993-1996 models who are
experiencing the same persistant defect as the one I'm going to describe:  My
1995 318i since 3,805 miles has made a qreeking and squeeking sound while
driving.  This is especially noticeable when drving over rough roads or in
and out of drive ways and speed bumps.  BMW has repeatedly tried to correct
this problem and can't provide me with the Service bulletins that state this
problem.  Their fix amounted to puting clear teflon tape along the inside of
the doors.  Which looks as if someone has taken Scotch tape all to the inside
of the doors.  Does anyone have this same problem or has had some BMW dealer
fix this problem with the doors and body of the car qreeking and sqeeking?
 If so, could I please hear from you!

Rich :)