[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

5 point harness '94 e-36 2-dr.

I am installing a 5-point harness in my 1994 E-36 2-door.  I have installed the
shoulder restraints, the outside lap belt, and the submarine belt w/out any
drilling.  Looking for tips and/or recommendations on installing the inside lap
belts without any drilling through the automobiles frame.

I would appreciate any help on the above matter.  My e-mail address is
Chetan_Marfatia@domain.elided.  Thanks in advance.

Also regarding the whine associated with the cd-changer, my car stereo shop
installed the cd cable away from the bmw-wire harness and I have never
experienced an engine whine problem.

P.S. - quickest sound upgrade - replace stock head unit with a quality
aftermarket unit, bypassing standard amp and using stock speakers.  You'll like
the sound!!

Chet.