[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Jim C chips

To Mike Murray,  Turner Motorsport's URL is http://www.info@domain.elided.  I have
dealt with TMS and Will Turner is quite helpful specially on M3's.  I purchased my Dinan
chips thru TMS.

On July 17, 1996, I too had sent a direct email to Jim C. at lndshrk@domain.elided to find
out if he had performance chips for my '88 750IL and did not get any acknowledgement
back. I would definitely appreciate any data regarding availablity, pricing and
statistical data on such chips from Jim C.  If you read this Jim,  could you please
respond.

I have an '88 BMW 750IL wilth the following modifications:

1) Dinan State 3 Suspension w/o load level
2) Dinan chips ( 2 Engine, 1 xmission )
3) K&N Air Box Conversion
4) B&B Stainless Steel Exhaust
5) 17" MMII rims

I am somewhat dissappointed with the low end performance using the Dinan chips which are
a thrill only at 5000+ rpms.

Thanks

- --Sanjeev