[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Weatherford BMW Used Car Alloy Wheel Swapping

I purchased a used 1995 BMW M3 with 12K miles on it from Weatherford BMW last
week.  I discovered when I got home that they had swapped the perfect alloy
wheel and Michelin Pilot tire that was the spare during the test drive
and showroom inspection, with a beat up alloy wheel with a bald Michelin
Pilot before delivery.

I have given them until this Friday to get to me a perfect wheel and tire
as a replacement for the one that they swapped out, but given their behavior
so far, I doubt it will happen.

Has this happened to anybody else?  What did you do to get it resolved?
If I don't have the replacement wheel and tire by Friday I am going
to start exploring my legal options.

Thanks,

Rex Tener
rtener@domain.elided