[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Door Locks

Date: 1996-08-08 13:10

I just came back from lunch and proceeded to lock my car(golf clubs are in
there)
and the drivers door will not lock everything.  Tried the other side;
nothing.  Tried
the trunk; nothing.  Checked the fuse box under the hood and all the fuses
look OK....
But I didn't have any fuses which were marked Door Locks.
What am I supposed to be looking for ..... fuses or ?????.  Guess what - no
owners manual !

It probably doesn't have anything to do with the locks but my windshield
washer motor
isn't working (no sound,plenty of fluid) either.  Both worked yesterday !!!!
 I couldn't be so
lucky if they were related.

Mike
83 528e 192k (unlocked with a dirty windshield)