[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

320i Paint Questions

I just bought a 1983 320i that is silver/light green in color.
Overall the paint is in good shape except that the roof is spotty and
the trunk has several larger and noticeable blemishes.  I am
considering having the car painted and wanted to ask some other
people about their experiences.

If I have the whole car painted, what kind of quality can I
realistically expect and how much should I expect to pay?  Would
I be better off just having the roof and trunk painted?

Also, (I realize this is a matter of opinion) what about changing the
color?  I always liked black BMW's but I seem to see a lot of 320i's
in lighter colors.

Any thoughts would be appreciated.

Thanks
Raymond Lieb
The Lieb Group, Inc. - Internet Consultants
rlieb@domain.elided - http://www.liebgroup.com