[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

antenna stuck - electric possible on '89 325i?

Hi,

The standard (non-electric) antenna on my '89 325i E30 is extremely
tight and almost impossible to push/pull. I've tried things like WD40
- - and even a light cycle oil - and these help for a few days, then
back to square one. Easiest thing would just be to replace it but BMW
want 40ukp which is quite a lot for just an antenna, so anyone any
ideas?

If I do replace it, is the wiring already in place for an electric
version?  - I'm not keen on removing all that trim if I don't have to!
:-)

Thanx

- --john smith.