From: M5JEFF@domain.elided
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 1996 01:05:02 -0400
Subject: Re:Dealer Marketing

I've ordered several hundred dollars worth of stuff in the last 6 mo,
and
have NEVER been DISAPPOINTED, to paraphrase Rodd Sydney. ;^) Great
service,
great parts.
I even got a package that had been torn open and pieces lost. Rodd
IMMEDIATELY
sent replacements over night. He's one of us, USE HIM.

A satisfied customer,

Jeff Krause