[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Advertising on the Digest

Give Rodd a break.  I've dealt with him a few times and have no
complaints.  He doesn't flood the journal with crap and is always
very helpful.  If we can put up with Lousy Cop/Speeding Ticket/Your
an Idiot!/I Am Not!/Good Times/Not BMW Issue/and who knows what else
threads, then have some patience (or hit you PGDN key) and live with
it.

Now back to truly important issues like how to get the Tequila smell
out of your engine compartment using nothing more than a toothbrush,
some panty hose and a package of strawberry Jello. (No flames please,
there isn't anything in this posting to get upset or insulted over)

Have a great weekend

Jerry Chyo

'72 02tii (yeah)
'88 M5 (bigger yeah)