[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Advertising! correction and apology

All;

I sent a post to the digest late last night, RE: Advertising,
which appeared in v5#228, and in it I made a reference to
Phil Marxs' posts. Somehow in the Cut/Paste process
two lines got deleted and it sounds kind of stupid (not a
first for me).

It reads (in reference to Rodd):
>His posts are not near as subtle as Phil's I admit, but<
>I've noticed several posts when he has offered advice<
>without an applicable product to sell.<

It SHOULD have read:
>His posts are not near as subtle as Phil's I admit, but<
>while they are neither as helpful nor as frequent as    <
>Phil's, many of us have gotten useful  info from them.<
>I've noticed several posts when he has offered advice <
>without an applicable product to sell. <

I hope Phil didn't take offense at either, I certainly meant
no disrespect.  Of all the regular posters on the Digest, I
have learned more from Phil's informative posts then any
others I can think of, and he is the last person here that I
would want to offend.

In retrospect it was a poor comparison to begin with.

Very Humbly

Kevin Heiner
84 745i