<e28> AC death

After two weeks of sitting, I joyfully started my car in anticipation of
a nice trip to the store.  After a few seconds of motoring, I noticed
that the ac was not working.  There are times of the year in Florida
when AC is not necessary.  Unfortunately, this is not one of them.  So,
before I even cracked the bently, I bring the problem to the collective
digest knowledge.

The switch is on, the power is going to the compressor.  I can hear the
switch click on and off when the temp switch is moved in the cabin.  I
don't know, however, if the compressor is kicking in.

Your help is appreciated.

- --
Tom Jarlock
88 535ia, 160,000