Re: E36 Springs & Shocks

> The 328is owner thinks I may have to go with the M3 shocks if I use the M3
> springs because the mounting perches may be different for the M suspension.
>
> Anybody out there know?

He is correct sir (said in best drunk sounding Ed McMahon voice).  M3 front
springs will only fit M3 struts.  If you're buying used stuff, the easiest
thing to do would be keep the springs, shocks and strut mounts all together.
That way, you know you have a matching set.  If you go with new aftermarket
springs, just make sure you order them to go with the struts that you are
installing as well.

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com