Re: tc kline

I don't believe that TC has a web site.  I'm also not aware of anyone who
distributes parts for him.  He is mostly a distributor for other people's
parts.  He does make custom roll cages, etc. though.  You can contact TC at
614-771-7744.  He also has an ad in the Roundel every month.

Jack Money wrote:

> hello everyone,
>
> i sent this before but still have not seen it so sorry if it shows up more
> than once.
>
> does anyone know if tc kline racing has a website and what the address is?
> i have been unable to find one.  also, who sells tc kline stuff, tms, bmp,
> steve d'g?  TIA
>
> happy motoring,
>
> jack money
> motor city chapter

- --
Jason Lile                               Administrator
Parts Manager                            BMW Parts Digest
Zionsville Autosport
http://www.zionsvilleautosport.com