Re: <All> Stickers

"David Lacroque - ColorImage" <ddl@domain.elided> wrote:

>Actually, what I would really like, is a little sticker like the ones some
>cars have that say 'Unleaded fuel only' that instead says '91 or higher
>octane feul only' for on the dash below the ABS sticker and for inside the
>gas flap. Are there such things?

The clear plastic sticker found over the US version E36 M3 fuel gauge
recommending unleaded gas of 91 AKI minimum is available as part number
71 21 2 122 085. (I see you're in Canada, so YMMV.)

There's another similar sticker inside the fuel filler flap, but it's not
listed as a separate part. Since this one isn't normally visible anyway,
the appearance of a homemade label wouldn't be critical.

Neil
96 M3