E30 windshield wipers...(please read:)

A while back someone inquired about the single wiper conversion by
Korman...were there any follow-ups?  I would like to know if this job
can be done on my own.

First, can the motor be set to swing closer to 180 degrees vs. the 150
or so it goes now???

The second is just a matter of putting a slightly longer blade on,
correct???  Long enough to extend sufficiently left and clears on the
right.

I'm more concerned with adjusting the right blade to swing to the left
more than blade length, so if anyone knows about the wiper setup in the
325(c. 1990) please do me a favor and shine your knowledge on me.

Thanks for your time and replies...

Dan
1990 325i, getting there