Poss. purchase of E34 touring 114k miles ?

     I am considering the purchase of a 520 touring here in the UK with
     114k mile on the clock.  Is it an acceptable mechanical (rather than
     financial) prospect.  i.e.. Are they good for the mileage or is it
     over the hill.

     New in 1991/2 (J reg) Full BMW history, not VANOS or SE but with the
     sunroofs !

     On the financial side the asking price is 5,500 UK pounds

     I have run 2 518 motors but not yet to this mileage.

     Garry