Interested in Stock CD Chngr

I am aware that there was a stock alpine 6 disc changer option for my car,
'92 535i.  I was wondering if there is anyway I can still get one of these?
 The reasone I would want this one instead of a  aftermarket model is I am
hoping there is a way I can get one pretty cheap.  Is that so?  If not, I'm
probably better off getting something newer.  I also want one that would be
controlled by my stock head unit, which is also why I would like the
factory unit, assuming that it's controlled by the factory head unit.  Any
info would be great, thanks.

Michael Gruby
e-mail: gruby@domain.elided
University of Illinios