323is Seat replacement

I've had my 98 323is for two months now. Its a fabulous car, but my only
complaint, and it is a serious one, is that it is very uncomfortable for
short drivers like myself - the manual seats are hard and in order to not
"reach up" for the fixed position steering wheel, the seat height
adjustment leaves one at an awkward forward sloping angle because it
really only titls the seat, not really raising it at all.  I thought I'd
adjust to the feel of it, but I haven't.  Considering that I want to keep
the car for a long time I really need to fix this situation.  I've
contemplated trading up to a 99 323, with the tilt wheel it should be
more comfortable, but until a two door coupe is offered I can't seriously
consider this, plus I'm not sure I like the new 3 as much. So my question
is, has anyone replaced their manual seats with power seats? The BMW
power seats have a "true" height adjustment, not a "tilt". Is this
feasible? and what would I be looking at as far as cost?