Re: E30 brakes (Textar pads)

> Textar? Did you say Textar?!

I have had several people claim that they have not had problems with textar
pads. Before people get too worried about Textar pads, keep in mind that my
right rear pads had plenty of compound left.  Before going to the driving
school an inspection showed that both rear pads had even wear.   After getting
many responses stating that uneven wear is abnormal,  I can only conclude that
my left rear caliper is sticking under high heat situations, because it
doesn't seem to be sticking under normal highway use.

- -Kurt Zimmerman