FS: Keyless/Alarm For E36 $100 (Viper)

Add Keyless Entry and Alarm to your E36.  Just plug in the alarm to the
factory port and connect the siren to the siren plug and your are done.

Viper 500+ Alarm
2 HF Long range Remotes w/Rolling Codes
1 Dual Stage Stinger Shock Sensor
1 Soft Tone Siren
1 Viper 500+ to E36 Alarm Harness adapter
Does not include flashing led (left in car to fill hole).

This alarm will take about 30-45 minutes to install and will do light
flash, dome light turn on, keyless entry and alarm.  I used it in my 96
328i for six months before selling the car.  It is in like new condition,
the remotes were not used,  I used a remote from another car w/ a viper.

$100 shipped OBO.