Re:turning down rotors

I had the same problem and had the rotors surfaced flat. They only had to
remove 0.003", almost nothing. They have been fine for several thousand
miles since I had them surfaced. I don't race the car, but they are still
well within the limits. I think the rotor is stamped with the min
thickness. If not, the machine shop will have the specs for your car.
Specs for the 93 are 0.803"min for front, 0.330"min for rear. Yours are
probably the same.
Mike G
93 BMW 325i
96 Honda VFR750

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]