I just *HAVE* to reply!

 Hi bimwads!

 I just cannot help it I *HAVE* to ask all of you to stop writing all
 those things! Man, all my co-workers think I'm a loony or something
 like that. I read this digest and just keep laughing away,

 The age/honda/money/lifestyle/experience/you name it, I've seen it-
 threads just are so much fun to read, beats any sit-com!
 and than this:
>>Now the Roundel....THERE's a magazine.  It's got charm, wit,
character,
>>controversy......STYLE.  My Roundels go in the place of honor in the
>>library....The Bimmer rag goes in the bathroom basket with the
Victoria
>>Secrets catalog....guess which one gets read?

>Funny, my place of honor IS the bathroom basket with the Victoria's
Secret
>catalogs.  Go figure.

Oh PLEAZE! STOP! I cannot take anymore, my belly hurts from laughing,
you guys are so funny!

Mandantory BMW content:

 I 'upgraded' my car-stereo this weekend, man a real PITA, the PO had
made
 a real mess of the wires, had to connect all the wires again! But it
works,
 the radio is smaller than the old one so all the wires fit nicely
behind the
 stereo. Finally i can listen to my tapes and listen to Arrow classic
rock.

GH/HH/GS

Me NoSo

'84 E23/M102 758i BFH