Clifford Alarm

Although it's not on  BMW, I did install a Clifford (not sure of the
model # right now) on my girlfriend's '97 Eclipse.  So far, I have been
very happy with it.  The only minor annoyance is that if the button on
the remote is pushed too many times without being near the car, the
anti-code grabbing technology gets out of phase and has to be
re-programmed by the a Clifford dealer (takes 2 minutes).  It only
happened once and was the result of too many people playing with the
thing....

E-mail me privately if you have any specific questions.

- --
Eric Gerber
Department of Psychology
The University of Georgia