Flashing high-beams...hmmm?

I like the idea of camaraderie but most of the bimwads I run into on the
highways, new or old cars, are wearing them like their
Rolexes...according to their latest copies of the Rob Report.  I wave
anyway to all bmers so wave back.

AND!!!...be careful who you flash at...some people take that gesture a
bit more personal than they should...and might open fire.  It's
happened...the world's not a perfect place so be careful...not a big
concern at all but, it's like Powerball, "It could happen."

Dan