SinFest '99 (was Re: Vegas PizzaFest III? )

>Did I miss something, or is this more wishful thinking on the part of us
>"Correct" coasters'?

Nope, not wishful thinking, we are already working on putting it
together out here.  However, it is still in the planning stages.  Expect
the event to be in late May.

I should be able to make a more detailed post in a week or so.

Please do not bombard me with email, I'll post the nitty-gritty as soon
as I have it.  Then I'll ask you to bombard me with confirmation that
you're coming :)

Todd
- --
'97 M3 "DARKGFT" BMW CCA
Salt Lake City - Land of the well, LandShark