Re: More P-lot racing...

On Tue, 1 Dec 1998, Daniel David Ayd wrote:

> weekend at the events.  Our BMW chapter only has one autocross per
> season and two schools, one at a big track.  I just want more seat

I smell opportunity here!  Here's your big chance, David!  Why not
volunteer to be the autox director for your chapter, and organize more
events?  You could control where they were (you may even be able to rent
the lots you're using now!), design the courses, and get a bunch of other
people interested at the same time.  It would be a positive experience in
every aspect.

Good luck!

- -jefrem iwaniw, '72 2002, '94 525i, keller, tx