1979 635Csi Parts

Hey all!
   I havent been on the list in a while, and I just signed back on.  I have a
few questions...
   Is the Big Coup Group list still active? How do I get on it?
   Also, I need a few things to finish the restoration on my 1979 635Csi.
What Im really looking for is a 6 series parts car with the body in decent
shape. I need lower rear quarter panels, and rear quarter panel wheel arches.
Also, a right front fender.
   Some leather seats in decent condition would be nice , too.
   If anyone on this list has a 6 series that they're willing to part out or
get rid of, please email me privately.

- -Chris