Re: bmw-digest V9 #759

Fellow Bimwads,

I need this upgrade for my E36. I know that it will provide more HP.  However,
being all thumbs and not having the abilities of Ston, I am waiting for the
BL/SS crew to come out with a simplified kit, for an easy installation. Ston,
do you have any pictures of this upgrade that I can drool over. Anxiously
awaiting getting this in to my bimmer.

Steve Fischthal
BMW CCA
98 328is (spts pkg, BL/SS, X-brace)
No Flames Please, just a little humor, I couldn't resist.  I love those Ston
Rygar postings.

In a message dated 12/30/98 8:09:48 AM Eastern Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

> Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 21:56:01 -0800 (PST)
>  From: Ston Rygar <stonrygar@domain.elided>
>  Subject: Lets compare the E46 ashtray      SR
>
>    The ashtray in the new E46 represents a major step forward in BMW
>  design excellence and engineering. (This device is correctly known as
>  the "Schadenfreude Hohe Intensit=E4t Tellersegment" according to Uncle
>  Olaf who just completed his Weltansicht in Germany.)
  Etc., etc. etc.