[E36M3] Bent Wheel! Help!

I just found out that one of my pretty double-10-spoke wheels on my
'95 M3 is slightly bent.

No damage is detectable visually, unless spun slowly on a balance
machine, where a 1/4" variation in inside radius is evident.

My temporary fix has been to move the bent wheel to the spare.  I
thank BMW for the uniform wheel sizes and full-size spare on the '95.

Anybody out there have a bent wheel repaired before?  How?

Anybody selling a single '95 M3 wheel?

Thanks,
Rob Walker

- --

To save a single life is better than to build a seven story pagoda.

Rob Walker | rwalker@domain.elided | 831-461-0301