Re: Airbag light

Abdoul writes:
Happy New Year to all!.. My airbag light came on this morning while I was
driving ot work.. It came all of a sudden while I was driving 25mph bumper
to bumper... Any clue?
- ------
The ASR systems run a continuous check of all sensors and components, even
sending microvolts (little teeny-tiny volts) to the airbag(s) themselves,
to make sure that everything is working OK.    If any one of the numerous
pieces and parts should fail, even momentarily, then the system will light
the fault light.    Your highly trained BMW technician at your favorite BMW
repair facility will be able to extract the codes from the computer to
decipher the diagnostic code in the system to identify the failed part.

Then he (or she) will charge you full retail and $77/hour to replace said
part.

Michael