Been away from digest.

>I've been away from the digest for the past several months, so please
>forgive me if this was covered last week or something:

David,
Consider yourself lucky for being away, you've missed nothing at
all, and you probably have had more time to do other things than
I have.

You're a Lucky dog, even if your car won't run...

There is some kinda cool contest going on for a digest logo...there
are some pretty nice artwork on someones web page that you can
vote on, (today I think is the last day), so you might want to
do this.  I don't know the URL though.

- - Skip