re: Get Over Yourselves (WOB)

> Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 08:43:49 PST
> From: "Jeffrey Lloyd" <jslz3@domain.elided>
> Subject: re: Get Over Yourselves
>
> Now with all this talk about email messages  I Hav+nt Not=ced any
> pr+blem with Marks emails..  Not one  Seriously,,  It may be your email
> clients not able to understand.  ain't that a kick in the butt..
> Yea Kibort's emails are crystal clear with NO errors on my end..
> Back off the poor guy... And look at your own systems first...
>
> Jeff Lloyd

Hmmm..... seems Mr. Lloyd and Mr. Kibort are on the same wavelength.  Is it
really just a few of us that have trouble reading Mr. Kibort's postings?  I
doubt it.

You can add my name to the list of those who gets eyestrain trying to decipher
Mr. Kibort's ramblings.  I've been staying out of this one for the past few
weeks hoping it would go away.
But it won't.  Another lengthy rant (digest #853) defending his understanding
of physics and airflow, this after agreeing to Mr. Welty's request to speak on
ERAM no further.  There was no reason for Mr. Kibort's response to be posted
on the digest, when a private email would have done the job.  The subject was
even titled "Message to Mark Dean regarding  rotating mass.  Big errors!". So
why not send this brilliant missive to Mr. Dean directly instead of wasting
bandwidth and boring the entire digest? Who knows? 1,360 words in that post.
221 lines by the time my Netscape had finished with it.

Now I do believe that Mr. Kibort knows his stuff and understands cars and
engines and stays up into the wee hours with his flashlight under the covers
boning up on the dynamics of airflow and horsepower.  But ENOUGH ALREADY.
Please, please, please, for the love of sweet Jesus can we talk about
something else?  Thanks. I feel a lot better now.  That's the last word from
me on it. Promise.  Can you say promise Mark?

John.