M3 Lightweight for sale

I'm selling my LTW. it's too nice a car to be sitting around without someone
driving it on the track regularly. It's got almost 17K miles, leather interior,
radio/cassette, dual autocontrol harnesses, electric rear windows (to help
with AZ summer heat) and all of the GT parts.

I have not installed the oil pan and pump but the rest of the parts are on the
car. I still have the standard wing. Four brand new S02 Pole Position
tires, almost
no dings or dents with the exception of the front air splitter lip which
has a small gouge
out of it. I've got a Conforti chip installed and the factory chip as well.
That's the
only modification I've made to the car.

In addition the front of the car, including all lights, is fully protected
from rock dings with a StonGuard transparent bra:
<http://www.stonguard.com>. Last four of the VIN are 8090 and it was built
in 10/95 - making this one of the last of the lightweights to be built.
In-service date is April of 1996 so it's almost 16 months of the warranty
left. Mobil-1 oil changes, Connoly's hide food, Xymol'ed. I'm two green
lights from the first Service II although it's going in next week for oil,
coolant, and brake fluid changes.

You can see the car at Firebird Raceway in Phoenix, the weekend of 1-30/31
as I'll be attending the drivers school there. I've got the original
sticker sheet showing the factory list price of $47K. I'm asking $35,000 firm.

The car is located in Phoenix, you can reach me via cell phone @
602-432-0822 or home @ 602-893-9059. I travel quite a bit during the week
(which explains the low miles on the car) so the Cell phone is probably a
better option.

Give me a call if you might be interested.

=-Clarke