Body Kit Recomendations

I'm looking for a rear apron for my 86 325es (E30).  Side skirts & a new rear
spoiler may also be in it's future.   I've looked at Erebuni's online catalog
and the stuff looks fine, but I hear they're no good (don't bother with your
anti-Erebuni stories, I've heard em!).
Does anybody have any positive Erebuni stories?
If not, where else can I find a rear apron that will get to me in one piece.
I'm not looking for anything special, just a normal looking one.  A cheap
price would be nice also.
RD Sport (racing dynamics) ???
Zender???  AC Schnitzer?

TIA!!!!