<E34><All>Auto-Door Locks

Hi all,

I have a 1991 525i with about 100K

recently I noticed when I unlock the car the interior lights do not turn on
when unlocked.  This could mean two things,

1) The lights have never come on and I just noticed it (They do turn off
when the car is locked from the outside) or

2) They used to come one and something needs to be replaced to have them
work again.

I am hoping that the first is true and I just need my Gingko.  If number 2
is correct what is the part/relay I am looking for.

No fuse has blown.

Thanks for the help,

Mukund Sreenivasan
Electronic Commerce