The End of the Digest?

Digesters,

Let me be the first to congratulate the immature idiots who now probably
have this Digest teetering on the edge of extinction.

To those who feel that their agendas are more pressing than the good of the
rest of us - wow - you must really be an  important person, I hope I get to
meet you sometime!

To those who choose to blame Richard W., forget it, Richard shouldn't HAVE
to monitor this Digest.  How much more time do you feel he owes us than to
set this damn thing up????????

Fact is, he doesn't owe us anything - never did.

Pardon my doom and gloom, but I think we have hit a new low.

I still maintain that this Digest would make a tremendous case study for a
Sociology grad student project.  Problem is, I have said that with a smile
in the past, today, I say it in sadness.

Regards,

Reed
Seattle
1985 535i