Re: <WTB> 7 series

On Tue, 26 Jan 1999, Aggieboy and Therapygirl wrote:
	<snip>
> On another note (especially if I pass on this car), I heard there are
> actually 5-speed manual 7-series.  Can anyone elaborate on that?  Which
> model, which years, and most importantly, has anyone ever seen one for sale?

Only the 88's wereavailable here with manual trannies -- Paul Kunz (are
you still here?) has one and would be a much better authority than I.
Nevertheless, as I recall, there were three series of the 1988 E32's --
the first two have been know to be plagued by all sorts of electrical
gremlins.  The third series is the one to look for.  Now, I don't know how
you tell these series apart -- perhaps by production date, or some other
door jam sticker thingie :=).

- -Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@domain.elided, '72 2002, '94 525i
 Keller, TX