Re: bmw-digest V9 #928

In a message dated 01/28/99 1:54:19 PM Eastern Standard Time, owner-bmw-
digest@domain.elided writes:

<< Date: Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:19:54 EST
 From: MUDSCOW@domain.elided
 Subject: Re:Faded E30 'is valances

 I recently refinished the entire areas below my front and rear bumpers using
 matte black and aftermarket matched body color paint, with a brush and
roller!
 And it looks great!

<snip,snip,snip!>
 Very good results, especially given the ease of the job.

 Steve H

 89 325iS >>

Steve:
	I had great success repainting the rocker panels on my '85 325e with matte-
black rustoleum spray paint. I simply used tape to mask things off where
needed. It lasted for several years and still looked good when I sold the car.

Len Johnson
	'94 325i
	'85 325e (RIP)