MAF conversion HP gains

After driving with the stock AFM in my car for a few weeks, I finally found
the wiring directions for the MAF conversion and was able to reinstall it.
Last night, with the AFM installed, the G-Tech showed 144 HP at the rear
wheels.  45 minutes later, with the MAF conversion in the car, the G-Tech
showed 154 HP.

My car really felt like a dog without the MAF.  The seat-of-the-pants and
the G-Tech both confirmed a noticable increase in power.

'Nuff said.

For info, call Nick at Modern Performance in West Long Branch, NJ, at (732)
222-3679.  Tell him Ed sent you.

Ed Walters
1988 BMW 535is 1997-1998 NNJR SCCA ESP SOLO II 1st Place
		   1998 Pizzafest Sport BMW 1st Place
		   1997 NJBMWCCA Points Series 2nd Place
		   BL/SSed, ERKed, coilovered, camber/castered
		   EW/MAFed

1974 BMW 2002  The Safari Sled

Team DFL	   Bringing low-cost high performance to
		   a BMW near you.

www.shortshifter.com, UUC Motorwerks, "Holy Shift!"

Pomoto Pictures, "The Deer and the Cheetah",
		   an unromantic comedy, coming eventually
		   to a theater near you