Re: PIAA SuperWhites

> Don't waste your money, they are a real clever marketing ploy

(trash deleted)

> Please see http://lighting.mbz.org/tech/info/headlights/ for a real good
> discussion regarding these gimmicky things.
> Steve H
> 89 325iS

Steve,

I've seen his page. He also sells stuff, or so it would appear. I went there at
least a month ago - he has references to Hella and several other lighting
manufacturers. (I just tried going to look at his page now, but it's down.)

He does not sell PIAA, though. And just like any good salesperson, he's not
gonna recommend something he doesn't sell, is he? Kinda hard to feed the family
if you do that...

Thanks for your opinion, though.

Bill Bauman
'97 328is w/sport pkg