<MISC>UPS COD Cash services

Dear BMW Digesters:

Something I learned over this weekend, you know why UPS is not receiving
Cash on COD charges and now only certified checks only? Not because the
drivers were getting jumped when they receive the cash from the
destination (if they do, you know either the shipper or the receiver is
part of the scheme), it's because of MONEY laundering.

Over seas orders, receivers have to cough up $13,000+ Dollars? Hum...
kinda fishy there. So UPS is not accepting that, but if the receiver
goes to a 7 Eleven and gets either a Certified Check or a Money order,
so... isn't that the same? Hum.. still the same if you ask me. I just
guess UPS doesn't care about what's the world turning into, just want to
cover their ASSES won't get screwed. Think about it, if UPS was checked
up (by FBI, CIA, etc..) and they lost the money because it was "illegal"
money or it was confiscated, they end up with the tabs. Pretty smart for
them.

This kinda sucks, let's parsay you have a set of wheels or whatever you
wanna sell, you would have to make your receiver of the trouble of going
to a shop of getting a Money order... geesh...

If you knew this, please ignore this.

- --
Reynaldo Tong
99 Suzuki TL1000