Re: Heartland Park..

Heartland Park is alot of fun!  Before I go into more detail, let me get
the only two negatives out in the open:

- - there are absolutely no garages, and no shade
- - it was 100+ degrees on the track last July

Those aside, it's a very fun track, and the people involved with the
school are top-notch.  To see the track, go to

http://www.na-motorsports.com/Tracks/HeartlandPark.html

Last year, they ran the 2.5 mile "Grand Prix" circuit (1st map) on
Saturday, and the 2.1 mile "Modified NASCAR-B" circuit on Sunday.  Very
little elevation change (but there is a little), but some very challenging
corners - -- a good combination of sweepers, blind late apexes,
increasing/decreasing radii turns, etc.

I drove 6-7 hours (one way), and would do it again.  I think I might be on
my way to O'fest, though, if they're doing it at the same time this year
(I haven't seen it on any schedules, though).

- -Jefrem Iwaniw, jiwaniw@domain.elided, '72 2002, '94 525i
 Keller, TX